Monday, February 7, 2011

Not Me Monday

I am a neat freak.

I mean, almost to a fault sometimes.

But I would never let it get so out of hand that I simply could not finish a conversation because I saw a piece of paper from the back of a sticker on the floor and HAD to go pick it up

or

spend my entire trip home plotting what I could organize next.

Nope, not me!

But since we are talking about my organizational addiction tendencies

I want to make something crystal clear.

You would never see a sight like this one in my house!

Nope, not here.

I always pick up after myself.  Always.

Even if it's been one of those weekends where you try on a million different outfits, just trying to find something that you feel comfortable and confident in...

'cause I don't do that either.

Nope, not me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank the lord for leggings!!!!! :D

the broomes said...

hey tash! I just read through a bunch of your posts- our internet has been down, so I've been behind:) What you said in your submission talk about our friendship was very encouraging and challenging to me-- because I'm pretty sure that I felt the same intimidation towards you:) I thought you were talented at everything, beautiful, and had the best girl arms ever!!! I'm so thankful that we both "got over it" and became good friends! Love you!