Monday, January 10, 2011

Not Me Monday

I always stay in control.

So, when we got an offer on Craigslist for $300, for something that I had listed as $1400, I would NEVER banter back and forth, huffing and puffing, because this guy got so under my skin!  I mean, didn't he see we are trying to raise money for an adoption, HELLO!

Nope not me!

I am much "bigger" than that.

And since that never happened I wouldn't feel convicted and then email back to nicely end the "conversation".

Well, that may happen, I have a very sensitive conscious sometimes:)

But hypothetically, if this were to have actually happen *ahem*...

Mr. I-feel-sorry-for-the-purchaser-of-your-craigslist-add and Mr. Your-friend-works-for-a-scummy-trade man would never respond back with another slap in the face, causing me to GASP out loud...

...and press on in my debate, making sure that he knows that I am right!

Because then my husband would have to step in and make me promise to stop.  I mean, he would literally get down to my level and make me look him in the eye and p.r.o.m.i.s.e. to STOP.  Not one more comment!

Nope, things like this NEVER happen in this house.

Nope, not here!

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Oh. NO! So sorry Tasha! Its so unfortunate when you have to deal with Mr. I-feel-sorry-for-the-purchaser-of-your-craigslist-adds and Mr. Your-friend-works-for-a-scummy-trade men on Craigslist. They make the selling process so unfun and difficult!

I hope you find a much better buyer soon! And one that won't try to steal away your happy heart!