Saturday, January 29, 2011

Story In Pictures - Hair

BEFORE
long, whispy
 curly, mullet.
 What a cutie though!
Just look at him.

 **insert sniffles and tears**
Well, not really, but pretty close...

AFTER

 Don't look too close, I had to work fast.
Man, he's squirmy!
 He's still a chunk, but at least he's a manly chunk!

I gave Micaiah his first haircut on Thursday,
much to Josh's surprise.  
Woops. I think it's growing on him, though.
And Areyna made sure to tell me 
with every cut of my scissors 
that she did NOT approve.
But I think she likes it now too.
Shew...

4 comments:

Sara G said...

He is adorable! Haircuts usually take a bit to like. It's hair and will grow no matter what we do. Thanks for sharing!

The Via Colony said...

Sara, you are SO right. I've been reminded of that when I get a terrible haircut. It's only hair and it grows back:)

Kelly Via said...

He looks super cute!

Ashley said...

He is precious, and SO grown up!