Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Facts For Friday - Numbers

I got this idea from Areyna's book "Learning to count with the Disney Princess'"
All you have to do is hum pretty princess ballroom dancing music while you read this post:)

1 ONE
ONE is for the only one of us in the family that is not throwing up (from either end:).  That would be me.  It's only a matter of time now.  The doom is imminent.

2 TWO
TWO is for the toilets that were clogged up due to plumbing problems.  Perfect timing!

3 THREE
THREE is for the times the shower began overflowing into our bathroom when trying to wash away this event's remnants in the washing machine.

4 FOUR
FOUR is for the number of people that slept in our room.  Rainy and Zeke were on the floor in sleeping bags, only separated by a trash can and towel.

5 FIVE
FIVE is for the number of times I have vacuumed the house in the last three days, as if vacuuming will take all the puke germs away, ha!

6 SIX
SIX is for the stains that have now been added to our carpet.  Don't worry Johnson's we're working on them.

7 SEVEN
SEVEN is for times I have been sitting contently on the couch and then gotten the urge to frantically clean another room in the house.  Cleaning is my coping mechanism I suppose:)

8 EIGHT
EIGHT is for the number of times we've all just looked at each other with that sad puppy dog look that means, "I am SO sorry..."

9 NINE
NINE is for the number of loads of laundry that I have been working on since the plumber came out and fixed the pipes.

10 TEN
TEN is for the number of times I have thanked the Lord for indoor plumbing since these events:)

I hope you enjoyed this edition of Counting with the Via's, heehee.

Here's to a WONDERFUL weekend!
Post a Comment