Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Music To My Ears - Josh Via (Shhh...it's a FREE Christmas Album Download




My husband is awesome.

There, I said it.  Sometimes I just can't contain myself:)

So, while he's been here taking care of me this week, and while Meme has the kids, we've had a lot of time to get little projects done, while sitting of course, that normally just wouldn't happen if the kids were around.

And one of those projects was birthed right here in our humble abode.  Josh created a little Christmas Album EP for your enjoyment!  It is called "The Sleepy Town Christmas Sessions" and...

It is ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

BUT...

If you feel so inclined, there is a DONATE button where you can donate money for our adoption.  We thought it would be a fun way to raise money to bring our little girl home from Uganda while giving you some good Christmas music to listen all at the same time:)

So, go check it out here and make sure you download the album today!

No comments: