Thursday, September 2, 2010

Get To Know Us Better - Zeke


Wow, have I really dragged this series out or what?

Without further ado...

Here are some fun things you may or may not know about Zeke!

What is your favorite thing to eat?  Mac-n-cheese

What is your favorite color?  Blue

What is your favorite thing to play with Areyna?  to play with my bullet guns

Who is your favorite Super Hero?  Superman

What is your favorite instrument to play?  the drums

Does Areyna ever do anything you don't like?  sometimes she pushes me away

Does Cai ever do anything that bothers you?  Yeah!  He takes my toys.

Does mommy do anything that bothers you?  you give me spankings and you tell me not to touch your computer.

What does daddy do that you don't like?  um, nothing

What is your favorite song?  Happy Day

Who is your favorite singer?  Phil Joel

Who is your hero?  Daddy

What's your favorite thing to do with daddy?  play with him, play cars with him, I like to go to Journey with him, play my drums with him

How do you know that daddy loves you?  'cause he plays with me,  and because I love him

How do you know mommy and daddy love each other?  'cause I saw you love each other

What else can we tell people about you?  I like to wear costumes, I like to wear superman costume, I like to watch a movie with my dad and mom, I don't like having bad dreams, I have the hiccups, I like playing cars.


Next is Josh. What juicy news do you want to know about him?

5 comments:

Keesha Via said...

The funny thing is that as I was reading this, I too was telling Ilijah to not touch the computer.

Then he covered my mouth and smacked my hand and said "No Mam"

The Via Colony said...

Haha, that's too funny Keesha:)

Kelly Via said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Via said...

Zeke is such a cutie!! I love these!

'cause I saw you love each other - Literally...lol!

The Via Colony said...

Haha...yeah, about that;)