Thursday, September 9, 2010

Find The Match...Ready...GO!

I had just gotten caught up on laundry in order to pack

but as I neared the end of my task
I found I still had a pile of unmatched socks.

This is nothing new, however...

it's just that this particular day I decided it was time to take action.

It's no fun doing these kinds of projects by yourself
so let's make it a game.  We make everything a game around here, ha!

So, here are the rules of the game:

1 - Find some good sock-matching music
I'm choosing:
Backfire by MuteMath

2 - Grab the timer

3 - Hit all the hidden sock hotspots in your house

4 - Add the socks you found to the pile from the laundry

5 - Match 'em up
____________________________

Ready...

Set...

GO!

Under the picnic table
In the shoe basket - Zeke thinks that's where EVERYTHING goes!
In Zeke's sock/undies drawer
In Josh's sock basket
The grass in the backyard...of course
In the "can't-find-the-match-so-pile-it-in-here-until-I-can't-take-it-anymore" basket
Dress-up bin
Under the bed
Behind the hamper
Next to the toilet
Zeke's lunchbox
Combine the sock piles


Can you guess who had the most unmatched socks in our house?

That would be 6 unfound matches - which went directly in the trash can!

3 found matches of Zeke's

8 found matches for Josh

Hmmm...very interesting results

How did you do?

No comments: