Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I've God A Good Idea

Sometimes I have these brilliant ideas, so I thought I'd put them out there just in case one of my entrepreneur readers wanted to put them into practice and become a millionaire or something;)

Red Box Parking

I think stores that have Red Box movie rental stations right inside or outside the door should have a half-dozen or so 5-minute (or 15 min. for those S.L.O.W browsers!) parking spaces up front near the entrance.

That way, when you want to run in and just return a movie you won't get a ticket for parking in the fire lane;)

What do you think?  You think someone could accomplish that one?

How about you?  Do you have any brilliant ideas you'd like to share?

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

I LOVE this idea!! I think the Red Box is one of the best inventions ever, but not having good parking does make it a bit unconvenient...or maybe i'm just lazy, Ha!

Jennifer Hambrick said...

how about a 2 minute time limit for those s.l.o.w. browsers. then it automatically shuts off. =)

or maybe i should just work on patience.

Anonymous said...

yes !!!

Gene and I had a "date night" in the car 2 nights ago (in the mall parking lot) , watching a red box movie while we waited for something he ordered to be ready....

so romantic.

love that little red box.