Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If We WILL It To Happen...Then Just MAYBE...

...the seasons will change.

We can manipulate our circumstances 
(sometimes with pumpkin spice candles;) 
to make our emotions think that we are at a different stage in life...

...or just put our foot down and think we can tell our lives
to change course on our own terms...


but ultimately the Master makes the call
and determines the seasons for which we are to live in.

So, by all means prepare for the next season...
but put a smile on your face and in your heart...


and enjoy the lessons you have to learn

in the season for which He knows you need to be in!


"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace."

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Thank you, Tasha. I needed to hear this today.

Bobbie Grant said...

I am finally going to ¨come out of the closet¨ as a reader of your blog :) I grew up with the Via family at RFBC. I first met Josh and Jonathan when we were all around 11. That was a scary long time ago! I have posted a few anonymous comments in the past gushing about how amazing I think you are, but something got in to me so I thought I'd introduce myself properly. Maybe you have hopped over to my blog from a comment on Jenn´s?
Anyway, I love reading your posts. I think you are an amazing wife and mother. I've learned some good tricks reading your posts.
God truly created you and Josh especially for one another. You are the perfect compliment to him. Maybe we can meet one day...? In the meantime, feel free to blog hop over to my blog. It is not nearly as well written or entertaining, but if you get bored one day, it is an easy read.
Now that I've written a novel...Have a wonderful day! Your beautiful family is never far from my prayers. I hope you don´t mind my commenting.