Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'd Rather Do Anything Than...

Sometimes, as a parent, there are tasks that I'd just rather not have to do.

Some days it would just be nice if my kids didn't have to be sustained by food. I mean, I feel like the majority of my day is spent running around the kitchen filling up sippy cups, cutting up fruit, grabbing an extra napkin, and cutting up meat for my little carnivorous toddler.

Don't get me wrong, being a mom is awesome, and I love my kids, so don't even go there!

I'm just saying, if I were to have one job to give to someone else it would be fixing meals for my kids:)

What about you? Do you have any specific task that you'd love to pass on to someone else for a day?

6 comments:

Holly Furtick said...

I totally agree. I sometimes wish they could just skip lunch. When is that milestone?

Jennifer Hambrick said...

i'm with you on the meal thing...i'd so give up all the meal prep, planning, cooking, and clean up to anyone who volunteers!

K said...

Baths! I know they're cute in the tub, but I'd take meal prep over baths any day!

The Via Colony said...

K, baths would def. be #2 on my list to give up to someone else too!!!

jessica renn said...

My sentiments exactly. I feel like I live in the kitchen.

Cassette88 said...

I live alone and feel the same way. lol. 10 cheers for moms. goodness knows how you do it.