Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy Bee

So, I haven't gotten around to posting my cloth diaper experiences yet, but I haven't forgotten. I just got a little carried away this week because I dove into some painting projects (thanks Aunt Joy for keeping an eye on the kids for me).

I FINALLY painted the kids room. I also painted our bathroom and some dark accents in our kitchen to add color. My body is telling me that I'm 75 years old after all of this in less than 24 hours, but it's done. Remind me to punch the inventor of wall paper when I see him, 'cause getting that stuff down is NO FUN!

BEFORE
AFTER
New Angle
BEFORE
AFTER
That's 3 less projects that Josh will have to help me with when he gets home:)

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

It looks great! Painting is hard work but adding wallpaper to the mix.....yuck! Good job.

Kelly Via said...

Tasha..it looks SOOOO good!!! I love it and I can't wait to see it!! I want to see the bathroom and the kitchen too! Do Rainy and Zeke love it??

Josh Via said...

Wow babe! It looks great!!! You're a beast! Wish I could have been there to help :) (right!)

junerose said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I clicked on the "next blog" button from my blog, and yours came up. It was sweet encouragement to see your happy family in ministry. Much akin to mine, I have three kids, the youngest being Micah, whom we switched to cloth diapers in January. I have to say we love them! Many blessings to your family.

the broomes said...

WOW, Tasha. I cannot believe that you stripped wallpaper and painted three different rooms in 1 day!!!! That is amazing! And the kids' room looks SO good-- I'm with Kelly: I want to see the other rooms too. I'm so impressed!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job, Tasha!