Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mystery Meal Success

Dinner tonight was amazing, if I do say so myself.

I'll call it Mexican Chicken Wraps...OK, it's just a quesadilla, but it was yummy!

What You Need:
Tortillas
Chicken
Shredded Mozz. Cheese
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Can of Chili's

Boil the chicken and then shred it. Fill each tortilla half full and then sprinkle both cheeses on the chicken. Add a layer of chili's and then fold tortillas in half. Bake at 350* (where is that blasted degrees symbol!) for 10 min.

We also had Snow Peas dipped in ranch dressing and an awesome salad.

Zeke and Areyna finished up the last 2 popsicles, Josh had some fresh strawberries that I had frozen, and I finished up some Starbucks ice cream (how could I have forgotten about that when I was sitting there chowing down on TicTacs last night?!)

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

It's funny...some of your meals this week sound better than some of my planned ones!! You did a GREAT job stretching out the food in the pantry!!