Monday, March 1, 2010

What Did You Say? - "Singles"

Josh: "There sure are a lot of shingles out there."
I THOUGHT he said: "There sure are a lot of singles out there."

So I'm thinking he's trying to break up with me or something;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We really did have a lot of shingles in our yard after all that wind a couple of weeks ago! Not quite sure how we have any left on our roof. Anyway, we took advantage of the sunshine and headed outside. We made a game out of it for the kids and we all enjoyed the exercise. Besides, I needed to get out and check out all the "singles" meandering around our neighborhood to see what my options were=)



Micaiah helped by looking cute and eating grass=)

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Wow, that's a lot of singles in that wagon!! Wonder what the next good rain will bring?? AGH!