Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hello, Goodbye

Well, I made it home safe and sound last night around 10:30. It was so good to see Josh's face waiting for me at the baggage claim at the airport.

It was so good to be in Colorado with ALL my family. I got to see cousins that I hadn't seen in years and catchup with my grandparents that I miss so dearly. (I'll post pictures of them with Cai soon. They LOVED him!)

Our time at home will be short-lived though. Josh left this morning for the WHOLE day so he could go to his Great Aunt's funeral (her husband is the one who passed away a couple of weeks ago and she was ready to join him). Josh will be back late tonight.

We're also celebrating Areyna's 5-year birthday with her cousins this morning. Could she be that old already?!

After the party I'll be unpacking my suitcase into the washing machine and packing it right back up again as we head to South Carolina on Thursday morning.

So, it's "Hello, Goodbye" again. This is the life we lead=)

1 comment:

allaboutthehendersons said...

And I thought we led a busy life :) Kuddos to you, girl! You are an amazing mom and wife!