Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ebates Is Awesome

I know, 2 "deal" posts in a row, but this one needed it's own title=)  This is the coolest thing.  I've seen it all over the money-saving websites and blogs but never checked into it until yesterday.  If you do any kind of internet shopping you HAVE to do it through Ebates.  Check out THIS LINK to use me as your referral.  We both get an extra $5 added to our account!  Then start shopping.  (Read the rules to make sure your account is credited.)

Here's how it worked for me:

I got the freebies at Office Max yesterday using my MaxPerks card number.  It was free shipping because it was over $50, plus going through Ebates made it an additional 3% off and I got a $5 rebate added to my Ebates account.  I made money purchasing our office supplies this month!  There are TONS of stores that go through them.

So, for your internet Christmas shopping make sure you shop through Ebates and use me as your referral!  They'll be benefits for both of us=)

2 comments:

Kelly Via said...

Does it add $5 for every purchase?? Or for every purchase at a new internet store? Or just the first time you use ebates and refer you? Just wondering how it works. Awesome!

Bill from Ebates said...

Kelly - the $5 is a one-time bonus earned for signing up and making your first purchase. We offer a percentage of cash back on almost all the stores we work with (over 1200 now), and you can also earn extra money ($5 per user) for each person you refer who signs up and makes their first purchase.