Friday, September 25, 2009

Are You Really Going Out Looking Like That?

The other day I had to run out to the store.  I had a quick window of opportunity to go without the kids so I just did what any other mom would do.  No, I didn't take a shower, put on make-up or even brush my hair.  I exchanged my work-out shorts for a pair of jeans.  They looked fine with the tank top that I had just worked out in, right?!  And I didn't smell TOO bad.  I just prayed that I wouldn't run into anyone I knew;)

I'd show you a picture of my chosen attire but I then I would feel a little too vulnerable!

It's confession time ladies.  How many of you have been known to run out in public looking like you just woke up or just hopped off the treadmill?

5 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Ha...you already know the answer to this for me! I can't believe what I go out in sometimes! I'm impressed you put jeans on...I'd probably gone out in my workout shorts =)

Stephen and Tara said...

now that I live in town where I don't know anyone (well at least only a very few people) I am braver to do this. That and the fact that you could walk down the street in Asheville wearing just about anything, and i mean ANYTHING and no one would bat an eye.

Kelly Via said...

Just woke up would be more like it to me. However, if I just exercised, I wouldn't mind going out like that (depending on where) since I would be proud of myself for working out and wouldn't mind allowing others to know about it ;) HA.

mel said...

Oh sheesh, I do this all the time!! I'm not even sure I'd have gone through the effort to change out of my shorts though! :)

Comfy totally beats maintenance for me!!

the broomes said...

...yeah--I go out in workout clothes/no shower quite frequently! What's bad is that sometimes I think "Maybe I should put on my 'nice sweats with a shirt that matches' ...and I consider that looking put together. HA!