Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Have A Plan

Okay, so today is the day.  Well, according to all calendars in this household (as well as those belonging to all the family members associated with ours!) it is supposed to be the day.  40 WEEKS pregnant=)

By the time I reached this mark with Areyna I was a sobbing basket-case feeling like I'd be pregnant FOREVER and wondering if the day would EVER come.

With Zeke I was still pretty emotional when the due date came, but at least he came ON his due date.

Baby #3 and I am still learning but I have been a lot LESS emotional, deciding to just live my life like any other day, even though mobility and flexibility are more and more limited=)  I WILL have a plan for every day to stay busy and optimistic finding reasons to smile and laugh along the way.

Yesterday my mom and I went grocery shopping to fill our bare pantry and refrigerator since we'd been gone for almost 2 weeks.  That pretty much exhausted me for the rest of the day.

Today, cleaning out the pool that, once again, we forgot to empty before leaving town.  Why in the world do we do this to ourselves?!  This should be fun=)
This picture does NOT give justice to the green fungus growing on the bottom and the top of the water...ewww!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hang in there chica! Baby will be here soon.

Kelly Via said...

Tasha - I am so proud of you for your positive outlook and I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well on your due date!! It's only hours or days away now and you are going to do great!! We can't wait; I'm sure you can't either! Way to go Tasha!