Monday, June 8, 2009

A Question For An Answer

I've seen this idea on several blogs lately and I LOVE the idea.  

Not only will this allow your questions to get answered but it will help me not get "bloggers block" this summer while on the road.  It will get you involved and I like that too=)

So, here's the idea.  This is your chance to ask anything and everything from our family life to my couponing techniques to traveling with kids to my parenting philosophies to being married to Josh Via...you name it.  Just leave your question in a comment below.

So, ask away and I'll answer your questions throughout the summer.  How fun!

1 comment:

MeMe and Poppee said...

Do you have a name for this special little boy coming. Or are you telling? Sorry, Two quesitons: is there anything you specifically need or want for baby that you have not gotten yet?