Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My New Favorite Money-Saving Blog






I found a new money-saving blog that just might save me even more money than before.  It is SouthernSavers.com.  

Here are a few reasons why I like it so much:
  • It's kind of like the Grocery Game but it's FREE!
  • Not only does it match up the sales with the Sunday paper coupons, it links to on-line coupons as well.
  • It is a clean web page so it's easy to find what you need.
  • You can go over to the right hand column and choose which store you want to search the deals for.
  • She has freebies and giveaways as well!
  • She lays out CVS and Harris Teeter deals (as well as many, many more)
  • I like how she lists all the CVS deals and then at the bottom she tells us what she will be getting and what her scenario is.
Anyway, go check her out and see if it will work for you.

What other web pages do you use to help you find the BEST deals?

3 comments:

Kelly H. said...

I found Southern Savers through Heather @ Whittaker Woman, and I love it! All the CVS/coupon clipping that had always confused or overwhelmed me makes such good sense at southernsavers...and I'm actually saving more than ever! I'm glad you found it too! Congrats on #3! SO excited for you guys...

Susan Sene said...

I LOVE southernsavers! I always save the most money when I use this while grocery shopping.

Unknown said...

Debbie B told me about SouthernSavers....Love it!!
But thanks for sharing anything you find. I'm going to check out the restuarant gift card savings you mentioned. Have a great weekend! Miss ya'll!!!