Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All For Just $17.91

Check out my bootie stash from my deals today!  (Sorry about the pictures.  Josh took the camera with him to Africa so I'll be using my camera phone for any bloggin' pictures over the next 2 weeks=))  I couldn't believe it.  I was excited because I did it with both the kids in tow and Josh will be excited because I got him more dental floss=)

I went a couple of dollars over but we needed milk.  You'll notice it's even organic and I didn't hardly go over budget!  The milk was the ONLY thing I didn't have a coupon for!

Total Spent: $17.91
Total Saved with coupons and sales:  $53.67

If you haven't gone yet, go HERE to get a list of freebies or real cheap buy's!

In case you can't see it:  Dental floss, 2 yogurts, organic milk, frozen quesadillas, box of capri suns, 2 starbucks ice creams, Pert shampoo, Clearasil face wash, 2 bags of crutons, ketchup, peanut butter, toilet bowl cleaner, pretzels, cookies, 2 Trident gums, Tylenol and 2 hot dog packs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Organic milk and hot dogs...that made me chuckle a little :-)

Kelly Via said...

Very Very nice!! Way to go with the great deals!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I still have the email you sent me but haven't had time to look through it all! So thank you for emailing me that long time ago!

Roban said...

Okay, I need to take you shopping with me.... I just don't do well at all! (I guess if you can't go shopping with me, I can click on the link....) Thanks!

Roban