Monday, May 4, 2009

Life Without Daddy - Day 2 - Wild Wild West

If you missed Day 1 you can catch it HERE.

Tonight's theme was Wild Wild West.  Now, remember I have a 4-year old and an almost 3-year old.  Our imaginations can only go so far=)

Our Menu:
Baked Potatoes - All good cowboys and cowgirls LOVE baked potatoes
Baked Spaghetti - For Cowboy ropes to bring in the cows
Asparagus - For cactus
Pigs In A Blanket 
*I know my husband is impressed with all my sides=)

Zeke went straight for the asparagus before we could even sit down.
He loves that stuff!

I think it was a hit!  (This is after Rainy's 3rd helping of asparagus)

Except for the fact that she couldn't bear to eat her "cute little piggy" warming in his blanket=)
Then we ended the night by reading "Cowboy Pup" and playing in the rain in the coolest cowboy boat ever!  Of course, makes sense to me=)

Post a Comment