Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Huggies Pull-ups for $3.99

Target Huggies diapers and pull-ups are on sale for $8.99 and since Zeke still wears them at bedtime I figured I'd pick some up for our road trip.

So I went in and here's what I got:

1 pack of Huggies pull-ups
1 pack of Size 1 Huggies diapers - 44 diapers (for the new baby stash - I've GOT to show you all the diapers and wipes that I've racked up on in the past few months with coupons, deals and gift cards that I have yet to pay a penny for)
1 pack of Huggies wipes

I used:
1 $5 huggies pull-ups coupon (making my pull-ups $3.99)
1 $1 target huggies coupon stacked with
1 $1.50 off huggies coupon
TOTAL (on gift card leftover from Christmas) - $10.48

Plus their wipes are on sale and I stacked target and man. coupons to get a nearly free box of wipes=)

***ALSO, if you have a Kroger in your area you can rack up on an even better diaper deal that my friend Jenn told me about HERE!

3 comments:

Susan Sene said...

Where did you get the Target coupon? And how did you stack a $5 and $1.50 coupon? Aren't they both manufacturer?

The Via Colony said...

I got the target one from the internet at afullcup.com and I only stacked the $1 Target one with the $1.50 man. coupon. The $5 one was a stand-alone man. coupon that came to my mailbox from being on the huggies mailing list so I didn't stack that one. I didn't have a target coupon for pull-ups.

Susan Sene said...

Oh ok got it - thanks so much! I'm tryin to start my own stash when I find good deals.