Monday, May 18, 2009

Clothes


Areyna LOVES clothes.  I think she comes by it naturally=)  She is constantly changing her clothes throughout the day.  I think that she purposefully gets them dirty sometimes so she has an excuse to put another outfit on.  

The other day she came across the bins under her bed full of her and Zeke's "to grow into" clothes and started trying clothes on.  You would have thought it was Christmas!

As soon as I saw what she was doing I got motivated to go through the bins with her to get her and Zeke's summer wardrobe out.  Both of the kids had a blast trying on clothes and finding new "surprises" to show their daddy=)

3 comments:

Hatchee said...

Perhaps Rainy somehow picked up this trait from me? Haha, I change constantly. I just get tired of wearing the same clothes after a few hours. Change is a good thing! :-)

Joy@WDDCH said...

We just did this recently, too, and you would've thought we won the lottery the way my kids fought over the clothes and raced to try them on!

Kelly Via said...

I am glad that Cana has not thought about the idea of changing 14 times a day:) Hopefully Rainy won't teach her this little trick :)

Rainy looks so content in her room o' clothes! I bet she had a blast!