Friday, April 10, 2009

Now More Than Ever

After we woke up this morning I went out to get the newspaper.  I brought it inside and as Josh and I started flipping through the articles we realized that there wasn't a single mention of Good Friday!  It is so sad to me that America has come so far removed from religion that we don't even make mention of one of the most historic days in history!

I'm motivated now more than ever to make a point to teach my children the true meaning of Easter and the time surrounding it during this Holy Week.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

wow. ouch. Oh, Statue of Liberty, look at your hand and read your book!

Interesting, here in Canada, they had a ton of special programs on the national radio station, CBC, commemorating the day.

Oh Lord have mercy on us...
Bless you for teaching your children.