Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yup, Again

Thinking ahead because I KNOW the doorbell will ring 
at 9am with a porch full of kids;)

I'm sitting here after a very restful and relaxing Sunday afternoon and watching yet another snow storm.  We've been working on this one for days though.  It started raining on Friday afternoon...I mean really raining!  This morning we woke up to thunder and the temperature has been dropping by the hour.  The wintry mix started this afternoon along with the ice and now it is a very wet thick snow.  It's supposed to snow all night long and not get above freezing until tomorrow night!  I don't think we'll be going anywhere tomorrow;)

Rainy had a GREAT birthday party on Saturday.  I'll post pictures tomorrow...

3 comments:

Joy said...

Awwww, how sweet of you guys!!! We live on a very flat piece of land... but being in the Midwest all you have to do is walk down the end of the street and there are houses on all different varying degrees of HILL!

Tim said...

Nice Sign! I responded to your email, but you answered my question here... YES, you too are getting this white, wintery stuff!!!

Anna said like 4-5 inches on the mountain already... Time to break out the sled, rope, and my jeep...

Ashley said...

We're getting it too - such a warm and cozy feeling to be snowed in with your family! I hope you all have fun playing today. Trey hated the last snow we had, so we're hoping we can convince him today that it's not evil.