Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Words Of Wisdom - The Reaction

After Josh and I told the good news to Rainy and Zeke we got several different reactions, including Zeke running around saying he has a baby in his tummy too=), but a couple of Rainy's were PRICELESS...

Areyna's big smile could have lit up a room=)  She is SO excited!

Then...

She looked at me, and in a very troubled voice she said, "But mommy, you have to get MARRIED first!"

I couldn't help but laugh!

After several minutes she came back over to me, gave me a big hug and kiss, and then she asked, "Did God come down and give you a baby in your tummy?"

We've been praying for this baby for 9 months and Areyna KNOWS that this baby is a gift from God=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son keeps running over and asking, "Belly? Belly?" lol and then he wants to rub my belly and we talk about babies and it's really cute. :)

Patrice said...

Too cute & so funny! That cracks me up! I love the things kids say! So happy for you!! :)