Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tracers

Areyna absolutely LOVES her school. She comes home with some of the coolest stuff. Yesterday they made bird feeders. She is so excited to find a place to hang it outside.

Anyway, I also noticed that her teachers are having the kids trace their names for practice a lot. I followed the web page at the bottom of their practice pages and it is such a cool link!! You can make a tracer page saying ANYTHING you want. I thought I'd pass it on for all you creative mom's out their looking for something fun and productive to do with your kiddos=) They have other fun activities too!

HERE's the link! Enjoy=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's AWESOME!!!

I'm always feeling guilty for not doing more with my boys during those pre-school years...

Jessica said...

when i was in school i loved tracers too. the memories almost made me want to print a few out to do just for the fun of it...haha. :) i managed to stay at my house last night...and the boogie man didn't get me! thanks for the encouraging words tash!!

Abbey said...

Thanks for posting this. Morgann loves them! I'm going to print more after I post this comment:)