Sunday, October 5, 2008

TAGGED

CANDY tagged me for this MEME this weekend:  7 Facts

THE MEME RULES::

* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So, here it goes...

1 - I'm JUST A LITTLE obsessed with organization. It triples when I'm pregnant.   You should have seen how many times I organized (AND RE-ORGANIZED) the baby clothes.

2 - I HATE practicing.  I've been playing the violin since I was 4 years old and even hated it then.  I know it's terrible...

3 - I was born in Toledo, OH and have lived in 4 other states since then, my favorite being TEXAS!!

4 - I'm really NOT a world traveler at heart, in spite of our current job=)  I love to be home!

5 - I played soccer through College and miss it terribly!

6 - I get really nervous in large crowds, whether it's with stranger like at a mall or with family at the Via Christmas.  Oh my goodness.  I feel like I need a break just thinking about it...

7 - I don't drink milk and never remember drinking it (although my mom said I did when I was little).  I still have people that laugh at me eating my dry cereal with a spoon=)

Shew, I'm done.

Now I'm tagging...









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhhh.......good ol' Tejas.

It's such a familiar territory for me. Glad you liked it;-)

Joy said...

Ha ha! Love the meme!!! One of these days I'll get around to it!