Monday, September 29, 2008

He's 2 - #11 - "Like This"



Zeke absolutely HATES doors to be closed, especially when Rainy is at school and he's having room-time by himself.  So I had the clever idea of putting the gate up in the doorway to keep him in his room.  I'm not quite sure why I thought it would work after THIS, but alas I thought I'd give it a try.  

After a few minutes I heard a little pitter patter in the living room.  Zeke had escaped!!!  I couldn't believe it and wanted to see for myself how he did it.  He said "like this, mommy" with a HUGE grin on his face=)

After this we were out of options but just wanted to see if he'd stay in his room all by himself with the door open.  We haven't had a problem since...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at him!!!!!

that is HILARIOUS!

Michaelle said...

LOL, That was MY son three years ago. It doesn't take them long to figure it out!