Friday, September 12, 2008

He's 2 - #7 - Back-Up Plan - Foiled Again

***Re-Post Accomplished!*** Thanks for your patience! (FYI-Don't ever post ANYTHING on YouTube with the word "bed" in it)

Zeke has been in a big-boy bed since early spring but this was our back-up plan for when Zeke decided that he didn't want to stay in bed like a big boy. We knew he could get out with Rainy's help, but didn't know he could do THIS!!! What do we do now?!?!


*He was way too cute so we just picked him up and put him in his own bed again=) How are you supposed to discipline such cute kids=)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HHaaaahahaah!!

i'm not laughing.


HHaaahahahhaaaaa hahahaha!

that is TOO CUTE.

My El is still in a playpen, and I'm so thankful she hasn't discovered this trick yet. You have a very athletic little one;-)

Ashley said...

Disobedience aside, that's totally impressive! He could just hang there on the side of the thing like that. lol. You're right he is such a cute kid!

sheltonfamily said...

wow... so cute... how does the pack n play not flip over? I'm pretty sure this will be Anna. She's in a pack n play as well. I'm so sick of it though that I just want to move her to a twin bed. However, I don't want to ruin my great sleeper to early! You'll love having this video in the future.

a.helms said...

I definitely remember these days. They are so cute and smart finding ways to get their way.

Joy said...

TOO CUTE!!! I love the duct tape solution!