Monday, August 11, 2008

To Tell Or Not To Tell

I went into the post office today.  The lady working behind the front desk was clearly working hard.  As she was weighing my package I noticed that a very important button was unbuttoned on the front of her shirt.  She is a larger woman and she is, well...very well-endowed.

Do you tell her that she is showing a large majority of Monroe things that shouldn't be revieled in public and risk embarrassing her in front of everyone or do you just try to keep your eyes fixed on her face and smile politely?

What would you do?

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Thank you for sharing that funny story. It was just what I needed at this point in my day! To answer your question I think I would tell her. The people that would hear you would have their turn and leave. It would save her from people coming in later seeing what you saw!

Kelly Via said...

I think I would try to tell her...but I am on the outside looking in...Funny story Tash:)

the broomes said...

That's really funny...and also quite embarrassing: poor lady. I also hope that I would have the courage to tell her...maybe by writing it down really quickly so that no one else had to hear. Poor woman. Let us know what you ended up doing.