Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How Can I Say Thank You?

Today was a big day.  I signed Areyna up for KidsPlay at Southbrook church in their 2-day preschool class for 3-year-olds.  Josh and I prayed and thought about it a lot and we've decided that this is the right thing to do for several reasons:
1-Areyna would get stability in some friendships which I feel like she would cherish
2-She will def. learn a lot
3-It will teach her some good classroom structure that will be helpful when we homeschool.  We're still praying about the homeschool step but will not really have a choice if we continue to travel the way we do=)
4-It will be a great bonding time and some quality 1 on 1 time with Zeke and me that we've never had before
5-It will give Zeke some forced independence from Rainy
6-Why not!!
(There are plenty of other reasons but these are some of the first ones we thought about)
So, after I filled out the paperwork I pulled out my checkbook to write the deposit and my friend at the front desk just told me that she'd have Raina, the director (actually a good friend of mine) give me a call.  I really didn't think anything of it until Raina called me later this afternoon to inform me that she had 2 anonymous family's who were going to sponsor Areyna for the school year and we don't owe a penny.  Praise The Lord!!  I cannot put into words how thankful and how blessed we are.

1 comment:

Shannon Bradley said...

That is AWESOME!! It made me cry :)