Saturday, May 31, 2008

Expired Coupons

It's the end of the month.  Don't forget to go through all your coupons and get out the expired ones.  I have never read a coupon policy that has said that they will accept expired coupons, in fact they say that they will not take them because they can't receive credit for them and would actually be losing money.  I'm sure you can get away with it sometimes, but let's try to carry on our godly example through our frugality and honor the stores that are allowing us to save so much money.  Just another way to show the world that we are different=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder! I'm sad how many expire on 5/31... hope there's some good ones in the paper tomorrow to replenish them!

bevsclark said...

Another idea is to donate them to oversea military families.

I just read about this today.

http://www.grocerysavingtips.com/expiredgrocerycoupons.htm

Unknown said...

great post! I cleaned through mine today!