Monday, March 17, 2008

Leftovers

I hate when I wait until the last minute to cook dinner and can't find the right container to fix it in.  THEN I remember that I was lazy the night that I used the container before and didn't put the leftovers in tupperwear, but instead covered the whole dish with foil and stuck it in the refrigerator.  So instead of just pulling the clean container out of the cabinet and putting my dinner concoction together I have to find an appropriate-sized tupperwear container and wash the original container that the food was in (which is usually quite a task seeing as the half of the container that had the food immediately consumed the night I fixed it has dried crusties all over the sides).  After all that, dinner is usually late.  Oh well, I'm trying=)

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Yea...just the other night I needed the large stockpot...I am looking around for it. And then, there it was. Full of suds and other dirty dishes...don don don! In the sink! Agh:(