Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"It's a FREE-butt world!"

WARNING: If you are male and reading this, consider this your warning to X out now, because this won't mean a thing to you.

But for all you women out there who HATE shopping because you can't ever find anything that fits you right, this is the post for you. Okay okay, this is the second post prompted from the Oprah show. I really don't watch this show all the time, but it comes on at 9pm every night and that is usually the time I'm winding down or have a project going on in the middle of the living room floor with the TV. Anyway, I'd seen the previews for this show all week and have been waiting to see it because I HATE shopping for jeans. Stacy London, from What Not To Wear, was on and she was giving the most helpful hints for finding the Best looking pair of pants, no matter what size you are and what your budget is. Check out this link to Oprah's Page for something that might help you. I know, this is very trivial in the light of what is going on in this world of ours, but God's women gotta look good too, right?

5 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Tash,
Hey... I just found jeans that I love and can afford. I don't think they will wear out as quickly as my old navy or aeropastle ones (they are awful).... I went to Delia's and they have short length and all different styles. We are about the same size... you should check them out... and they were buy one get one half off.... so i got 2 pairs for $50.. not bad...and they are not "mom" jeans!

Shannon Bradley said...

ahhahha I LOVED that episode. Life-changing :).......I can now pick a pair out in about 2 minutes or less!! Shannon B.

Anonymous said...

amen sista'! The jeans thing is frustrating to say the least. Thanks for the link =)

Anonymous said...

Clicked on the Oprah link and was amazed by the "must have" body slimmer. Looks like a new and improved version of the girdles I wore in the 60's.

Nothing new under the sun.

Ashley said...

Tasha! Have you ever tried alloy.com? They have jeans with inseams from 30-37. I love shopping there, because tall and short girls can get the 'perfect fit'. I just always have to get a size smaller than I normally would b/c they run big, and of course off the clearance rack, because I'm cheap. :D