Friday, January 11, 2008

Coupons and Family Fun

My friend Melissa Rutty is teaching me about the world of COUPONS. I have started buying the Sunday paper and last week I found an unlimited coupon at Duncan Dounuts for a buy one get one free ice cream cone so we all went and got 4 ice cream cones for $4. I was so excited. It was nice to get out of the house with the kids and have a fun, cheap family outing. I'm also learning to get groceries with coupons. Yeah, I feel like a grandma sitting on the floor in the living room cutting out coupons but I saved $14.10 on groceries last week (not counting the $11.35 on the VIC card) and that was my first try. This week will be better because it's double coupon week. THANKS Melissa. You know you've found a true friend when she can teach you to save money=)
Post a Comment