Friday, January 25, 2019

2018 Backlog - LCN trip to FL

February 2018

Josh and I have learned to multitask our ministry trips.

We were asked to lead an intimate time of worship with some 
(Which, by the way, will be happening again in just a few short weeks!)

So we took advantage and soaked up the beautiful, WARM scenery and sights
while reconnecting together during our off-time.



I am only posting this next photo because,
after a full day at Journey and then the rest of the day running around airports,
Josh looked down at my feet and said,
"Wow babe, I bet your feet are so sore after wearing those, uh, high tops all day."

Bahahahaha, lol.

Wedges will forever now be referred to as "high tops"!


I couldn't get enough of the brilliant colors and budding flowers


Sunsets were just as gorgeous as sunsets




We had so much time in the quiet for reading, reflecting, praying, talking...


We even made it over to the CRU headquarters in Orlando
and went through the Jesus Film Tour which was pretty spectacular!
I highly recommend taking the time to go through that if you are ever in the area.



No comments: