Friday, April 6, 2018

Story In Pictures ~ Track Out Memories

We had a super packed and fun track out.
So many friends came over to play.

Josh and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary.
We met Josh's parents half way so the kids could hang out with Meme and Poppie for a couple of days while Josh and I enjoyed a quiet house all to ourselves.

Well, there was a very needy dog who demanded lots of attention, lol.


We went to the circus 
and the kids were mesmerized!





And of course we had plenty of free time to create and imagine and just play!
This was one of Zeke's creations.
He made a cooking show set-up for Monster.




Pretty impressive if you ask me!

One of my favorite afternoons was letting the kids go through the art bin where I have been saving their favorite pieces over the past 3-4 years.  They LOVED reading their old stories and seeing how far they have come in their drawing and creating.


No comments: