Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rainy's Beach Party

I don't do birthday parties.

Ok, so I DO do birthday parties, but typically not so well.

I'm not fishing for compliments here folks.
I'm just stating that I have many strengths in life, but planning and executing birthday parties just isn't one of them.

But with another snowy day back in February we were left with LOTS of extra time on our hands.
Rainy and I decided to take advantage of one of those chilly afternoons and plan the party of the century decade year month, well...a fun party for an upcoming birthday girl.

We set a budget and got to work on Pinterest and Amazon to find appropriate decor and fun budget-friendly ideas to turn our living room into a beach get-away for her friends.




the boys' cake since we had so many of them sticking around;)








Rainy chose for the girls to make jellyfish out of 
bowls streamers and pom-poms and they really turned out cute:)




And Josh did a great job corralling the boys outside
by making a tree house ledge for the kids to fall jump off of!
Thanks babe.  We ALL appreciated that effort!


No comments: