Monday, June 29, 2015

Dare To Be Different: A lesson in confidence ~ KITW



The other day my oldest daughter, Areyna, came home from school with a pretty long face. I could tell that something was wrong but I couldn’t quite put my finger on what area of her life was being affected simply by looking at her body language.
I quickly began running through the list of questions in the “Mommy Guide Book” that every mother to preteen girls receives when their little girl becomes a tween and…wait, I still haven’t gotten mine! Have you?
I really think we mamas should get shipments with tools and guidebooks to help us get through major life adjustments and seasons, don’t you? I mean really, what mom couldn’t benefit from one of those light thingies you put in little ears...[Read More]

No comments: