Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Words Worth Remembering

after getting hurt Zeke rushed in to help Cai clean up his "wound" then helped him lay on his bed, got out his guitar and began singing to Cai to help him feel better

Cai:"Zeke, do you feel sad for me yet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"It wasn't a vewey good day.  Ms Sook said I almost got in twouble because I awmost cheated."
Josh:"I wanna know why she thought you were about to cheat.  Were you trying to look at somebody's paper, like Jordan?"
Cai:"No they were in a special spot."
Josh:"Everybody?"
Cai:"Jordan and Cooper."
Josh:"Was it because they were in trouble?"
Cai:"No. Tyler was not."
Me:"So nobody was in trouble?"
Cai:"No. Some people were just in special spots and some people were in their own seats."
Me:"And then Ms. Sook told you what?"
Cai:"No, Ms. Britson tode me that was cheating."
Me:"What was cheating?"
Cai:"But I didn't know what the six looked like because I couldn't wemember what it looked like."
Me:"So you asked somebody what a six looked like."
Cai:"I did ask Tyler, but I'm not supposed to because that is cheating."

shew, glad we figured that out;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"but I don't want to go to school cuz I have to label tuff and labeling is twicky."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alethia:"but I don't LIKE fish."
Josh:"But Ugandans LOVE fish!"
Areyna:"Well, obviously THAT Ugandan doesn't like them!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Dad, can you come help me with this game cuz dis is the twicky pawrt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jude:"Aaah own juice."
Me:"scuse me Mr.?"
Jude:"cuse me"
Me:"Can you ask nicely?"
Jude:"ummmm, k. now own juice."
Me:"we really need to work on the please part."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"but I don't like school cuz it's twicky!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Areyna:" Are you going to practice the keyboard again today?"
Me:"Oh yeah.  I've got a lot to work on this weekend."
Zeke:"Well, I hope you don't break my amp!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"I have so many itchies. They keep coming in my skin and then itching me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Unco Moose, are you feewing better fwom your stwipped thwoat?"
translation: Uncle Moose, are you feeling better from having strep throat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Pretend that I'm doing ballalet and you are my mom. Watch me point my toes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alethia:"I have a brain freeze in my mouth."

No comments: