Monday, December 9, 2013

Words Worth Remembering


Cai:"One time Rainy ate a leaf on the trampoline and she said it tasted like chipth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Cai, is this shirt yours or Zeke's?"
Cai:"It's Zeke's, not mine yet.  I need to grow out of me so I can have it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"Zeke, you can't drink that!!!!!  There's germs! I SEE them!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:"Alethia, why don't you go grab your coat?"
Alethia:"I don't want it. It's not cold outside."
Me:"But you were just saying how cold you were?"
Alethia:"Well I changed my mind.  I like to change my mind every day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alethia:"Oh, THERE's the cotton bombs."
(aka - cotton BALLS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alethia:"My favorite ones are the frosted flakes!"
(aka - snow flakes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai:"...and God, pwease help us to have everything we need for daddy to make donuts tomorrow..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cai: while in the bathtub,"wha, what is THIS doing in here?! *sigh* Some kinda kid must've thwone this in here *sigh*."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeke:"Mom, can you come give us hugs and kisses?"
Me:"Boys, I ALREADY gave you hugs and kisses, now go get in bed."
Cai:"But you can aaaalllways give us MORE hugs and kisses!"

No comments: