Monday, December 2, 2013

Shocking, I Know

Rainy and Zeke only have 3 days left until they track out for Christmas!  I can't believe it's already that time.

We are quickly starting our own family traditions.  One of them is stopping at a tree farm on the way home from my parent's house after Thanksgiving and cutting down a tree.  We all frolicked in the woods for over an hour as we looked for the perfect one.
Wide-eyed Jude

You may be wondering where I get my fashionista look.  Seriously though, I really have been asked quite often where I shop since I am so little.  The answer may surprise you, but I buy the majority of my clothes in the little girls clearance section.  Yup.  You can't beat a $6 pair of jeans (that have an adjustable waste!).  Just make sure that they aren't too bedazzled, ha!

My favorite way to cook chicken these days is on my trusty ol' George Foreman Grill.

The Colony easily goes through 5 boxes of cereal a week and about a half a bag of oatmeal and a couple dozen eggs.  Yes, our grocery budget is growing just as quickly as the kids are these days.

I spoke for a women's class a few weeks ago and the leader of the class showed THIS VIDEO.  Oh.My.Goodness.  It is a modern day reenactment of the story of Hosea.  There are 6 short video clips in all.  Go grab a box of tissues and get comfortable.  They are a must-see.

The music from the films are beautifully written by a band called Olafur Arnald.  It is now one of my favorites.

Happy December Monday ya'll!

1 comment:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

what a fun picture of Jude with the sun flare!

i miss target clearance =)

thanks for the video links!