Wednesday, June 6, 2012

From Chaos To Control - Baskets

I may or may not have a basket fetish (to go along with my cute water bottle and pocket book fetishes).

Anything can be hidden and stored and organized in a basket!

I hate when I have a pile of little"ish" things that need a home but they look so messy just sitting in a pile for all to see.

I store EVERYTHING that loosely sits around in baskets.

Baskets for the kid's dishes.

Baskets for medicine and towels.

Baskets for entertainment center "stuff".

Even baskets for decoration

and easy access.

You pretty much can't go wrong with a basket and you don't have to spend a lot of money on them either:)

You can get really cool, cheap baskets from IKEA, Ross's and Marshalls.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Tasha, where oh where did you get your entertainment center console from? I need one just like that in my house!

The Via Colony said...

IKEA, the Expedit series:)

tim said...

email me your address and we will personally mail you our mugshot to put on your icebox...