Thursday, May 17, 2012

Things That Make My Life Easier

I was just wiping up the 5th spill off the kitchen floor yesterday when I thought to myself, "Self, I'm sure glad I have all these cleaning wipes, 'cause I use them EVERY DAY!"

Then I got to thinking about all the things that I use on a regular basis that I just couldn't live without...or at least would rather NOT live without:)

Disinfectant Wipes - I use these bad boys in almost every room of the house!

Baby Carrier - Jude is just about out of the stage where I can carry him around in his infant seat.  That thing weights over 8 lb. and then add a chubb"ing" baby...sheesh...my fingers start to tingle and my arm falls asleep almost instantaneously now!  We've definitely gotten our money's worth out of our Baby Bjorn...actually it was a gift, but I promise we would have if we would have bought it ourselves.

Granite Falls -  This is our gym.  It has childcare. Sanity for me on oh-so-many levels:)

Box Fan - I was never a fan girl until I got married.  Now I'm addicted and the kids are too.  It's nice to be able to drown out the sounds of the colony and relax to its gentle hum.

Charts - We use charts for so many things; happy hearts, trips in the car, going pee-pee in the potty (although we haven't had one of those in a while;), and our newest one - a chart to help the boys stay in their room at night (more on that one later).

Breast Pump - Sorry fellas...but it's true!  It makes trips in the car, outings with friends and Sunday mornings easy-peasy (who says that anymore anyway?)

Timer - We set the timer for computer time, for school time, for clean up time, for time-out time, for time-to-go time.  You name it, we time it!  That's just how we roll.

iPhone - I know, it's so trivial, but it sure does make life easier.  Plus it gives me something to do when Jude is going through his growth spurts, ha!

Lists - If you know me at all you KNOW I'm a list girl.  I make lists for lists.  They make me happy:)

Sunshine - I don't have a choice in this one at all, but this girl needs plenty of sunshine.  Besides I couldn't just list 9 things that I couldn't live without.  It MUST be 10 things!

What about you?  What couldn't you live without?

Post a Comment