Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Free-For-All

I've decided to change my Friday ramblings from "Fun Facts For Friday" to "Friday Free-For-All".  I feel like that better suits the uncategorized none-sense that I spew from my keyboard by the end of a long week:)

This week has been pretty normal around here...except for me and Josh's date night on Monday.  Mrs. Sweetie and her 2 littles (can you call middle and high schoolers littles?) came over here and played with our kids for Josh and I to get away.  The theme for our date was "Firsts".

Our first first was a trip to Blue Flame Tattoo Parlor, downtown Raleigh.  Don't worry, mom, it was oober sterile and the guys were super nice (even though you wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley or anything!).  I mean really, nothing says "romantic" like getting inked up together, haha.





















Our second first was across the street to a hole-in-the-wall burger joint.  It was the best calorie-filled fatty food I've eaten in weeks!  Plus, I had my first taste of chilly fries EVER! Yummm.

Then we found a fun Starbucks.  This wasn't exactly a first, as we always find ourselves sipping on coffee at the end of a date...but it was the FIRST time to sip on coffee with our new tattoos, ha!

In other news...

I was going through pictures on my computer the other night and came across these beauties from Jude's arrival.  I like how I went from a picture like this...

to the very next picture that looked like this...
Oh the joys of laboring a child:)

And just in case you thought YOUR husband was the coolest dad, check out what mine can do with a banana (this is family friendly BTW, get your minds out of the gutter!;)

Mr. Banana Man made his appearance at lunch the other day!  Pretty clever I'd say.

Now it's time for me to go ice myself...I took a class at the gym on Wed. night and my whole body hurts...

Oh the joys of losing the weight from laboring a child:)

Happy Friday ya'll!

1 comment:

Kelly Via said...

Your ink looks good! Congratulations! Getting your nose pierced and getting a tattoo in one year! What a hot momma! Fro's looks pretty sweet too, but I can't tell what it is exactly. Happy Friday!