Monday, February 27, 2012

A Rainy Day...Squared

Tomorrow my little girl turns 7! (But we're not gonna talk about it 'cause it's not tomorrow yet and my little girl is still 6 for one more day...)

But today is family day and daddy doesn't have to work.

But it's raining outside and we want to play.

And tomorrow daddy has to work.

So, today we headed over to Chuck-E-Cheese's (Go ahead and cringe:)  It's a sacrifice of love!), to celebrate Areyna's entry into our world and to get some much-needed energy out.

It was Alethia's first go at such a place.  Areyna and Zeke showed her the ropes and it sure didn't take long for her to catch on to what this place was all about.  She spent every single one of her tokens on a little riding train and loved every minute of it:)

Cai...well, I bet you'll NEVER guess what he spent all of his tokens on, ha!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

My daughter turns 7 in 19 days and I am not ready for that either!! :) Happy birthday!