Thursday, August 11, 2011

Your Storeroom Is Full

We each have a storeroom. 

Each of them are full. 

But what are they full of?

Is your storeroom full of encouragement for others?  Or maybe bitterness, jealousy, envy, joy, faith, love...

Whatever fills your storeroom is what overflows from your mouth!

"For the mouth speaks from the overflow of the heart.  
A good man produces good things from his storeroom of good, 
and an evil man produces evil things from his storeroom of evil.  
I tell you that on the day of judgment 
people will have to account for every careless word they speak."
Matthew 12: 34-36

1 comment:

Karen said...

Would it be alright if I copies this post and put it on Facebook. We have had a few things on Facebook (with my contacts) that could use the word of encouragement. I didn't want to do it without asking permission though.
Thanks,

You can email me at kblount1@suddenink.net