Monday, August 22, 2011

Not Me Monday

I am so glad that I am as patient as I am.

Yup.  I'm patient.

In fact, when I am waiting on something to happen, I just wait.  I don't manipulate or will for something to happen.

Nope, not me!

I am always living in the moment.  Never thinking about the future possibilities of the desired thing I am waiting patiently for.

Nope, not me.

So for me, the fact that the Ugandan courts reconvened last Monday meant absolutely nothing.

I did not wait expectantly with my phone by my side, checking my email at least 10 times an hour a day in anticipation of hearing something about our case.

No way, not me!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I hope you hear something real soon! I'll pray right now. =)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Oh man, I remember that feeling. And you are doing good to only be checking your email 10 times an hour...I swear I did it 20 times =)

I'm praying for you...I know it is hard to be patient!