Monday, June 27, 2011

Not Me Monday

I always have a plan.

Always.

So there is absolutely no way that I woke up this morning without an ounce of motivation to accomplish anything today.

Nope!

I am self-motivated and driven 100% of the time.

So, after giving the kids some breakfast and getting a shower (you know this never happens before dinner time), I did not instruct them to go grab their shoes because we were headed out of the house.

No, that wasn't in the plan.

But, even if we were to veer from the plan I would at least have a destination in mind.

Yup, always a plan, I tell ya!

Because then the kids would just stare at me in shock, wondering why we were getting ready to go to...somewhere.

And because I love crowds so much, especially when I am on my own with the kids, during lunch time, and since the smell of pee is so inviting, we would never decide to head to the mall to eat whatever the kids requested (sans coupons!) and play on the playground to their hearts content.

Nope, not me!
And I most definitely would not allow Areyna to bring her Ariel costume to change into so she could pretend like the toys in the play area were rocks in the water for Ariel to swim around on.

Nope, not me!

1 comment:

Morgan Hanna said...

I never do this either!!!:) BTW, we just received our referral today!